Bob Silver PGA, GSEB*
On tee line:
Thursdays and Saturdays
CONTACT GOLFSILVER (left)_to e-mail Bob
A word about those Z-Action Repeater Swings?
Repeater swings start at address and end at finish, then repeat over and over. Most are viewed in slower motions, some pause in certain sections.
In the 1980ís, the theory of Sybervision, or Neuropsychology of self discipline, the basis in visual modeling . It was being applied to many sports through the new media of Ö. video tape.
This Neuromuscular training may help to create sound habits, break old habits, cure slumps, improve your game.
Donít focus on a swing position, camera angles can obviously vary. Look for overall motions, how they start and finish swings, look at areas of interest, let your golf mind relax and just observe what your viewing.
Z-Action-Swing sections were designed to view well with smartphones and ipads type devices, scrolling up and down, and finger expanding makes viewing easy.
list BELOW, links LEFT)
New or Upgraded Links (on the left) to Check Out:
Lexi Thompson swings
- new page - (Z-Action Swings_TT)
Justin Rose swings
- new page - (Z-Action Swings_R)
LET ME HELP YOU WITH YOUR GAME-PART ONE
"Be a smart curve-ball hitter" from Claude Harmon Sr.
- new page - G-I-H(4)
LET ME HELP YOU WITH YOUR GAME-PART TWO
"Little ones that matter the most" from Claude Harmon Sr.
- new page - G-I-H(4)
The Stricker Way- new page - (Putting Matters)
- new page - _G--I--H (3)_
Some Must Visit Link Sections:
Check out the "Putting Game" link (on the left) but be careful, it can be addicting.
Muscle Memory Programming
Z-Syber "Repeater" Series
The Sybervision produced "Z-Action Repeater Swings"
( left) enables slower motion viewable swings on a repeating status, with insightful quotes and some analysis.
Z-Action Swing Pages to include: (links on left)
- Adam Scott, PGA : Z-Action Swings_SSS
- Annika Sorenstam, LPGA : Z-Action Swings_SS
- Arnold Palmer, PGA : Z-Action Swings_P
- Ben Hogan, PGA : Z-Action Swings_H
- Babe Zaharias, LPGA : Z-Action Swings_Z
- Bill Haas, PGA : Z-Action Swings_HH
- Bobby Jones, PGA : Z-Action Swings_J
- Bryson DeChambeau, PGA : Z-Action Swings_DD
- Bubba Watson, PGA : Z-Action Swings_WW
- Byron Nelson, PGA : Z-Action Swings_NN
- Charles Schwartzel, PGA : Z-Action Swings_C
- David Duvall, PGA : Z-Action Swings_DD
- David Toms, PGA : Z-Action Swings_D
- Dustin Johnson, PGA : Z-Action Swings_JJ
- Ernie Els, PGA : Z-Action Swings_E
- Fred Couples, PGA : Z-Action Swings_C
- Gary Player, PGA : Z-Action Swings_PP
- Graeme McDowell, PGA : Z-Action Swings_M
- Harry Vardon, PGA : Z-Action Swings_V
- Henrick Stenson, PGA : Z-Action Swings_SS
- Hunter Mahan, PGA : Z-Action Swings_M
- Jack Nicklaus, PGA : Z-Action Swings_N
- Jason Day, PGA : Z-Action Swings_D
- Jason Duffner, PGA : Z-Action Swings_DD
- Jim Furyk, PGA : Z-Action Swings_F
- Johnny Miller, PGA : Z-Action Swings_MM
- Jordan Spieth, PGA : Z-Action Swings_S
- Juli Inkster, LPGA : Z-Action Swings_I
- Justin Rose, PGA : Z-Action Swings_R
- Kenny Perry, PGA : Z-Action Swings_P
- Ken Venturi, PGA : Z-Action Swings_V
- Lee Trevino, PGA : Z-Action Swings_T
- Lexi Thompson, LPGA : Z-Action Swings_TT
- Lorena Ochoa, LPGA : Z-Action Swings_O
- Luke Donald, PGA : Z-Action Swings_D
- Lydia Ko, LPGA : Z-Action Swings_K
- Mickey Wright, LPGA : Z-Action Swings_W
- Miller Barber, PGA : Z-Action Swings_B
- Moe Norman, PGA : Z-Action Swings_N
- Nancy Lopez, LPGA : Z-Action Swings_L
- Nick Faldo, PGA : Z-Action Swings_F
- Paul Azinger, PGA : Z-Action Swings_A
- Paul Runyan, PGA : Z-Action Swings_R
- Patrick Reed, PGA : Z-Action Swings_R
- Payne Stewart PGA : Z-Action Swings_SS
- Phil Mickelson, PGA : Z-Action Swings_MM
- Rickie Fowler PGA : Z-Action Swings_F
- Rory McIIroy PGA : Z-Action Swings_M
- Sam Snead, PGA : Z-Action Swings_S
- Scott Verplank, PGA : Z-Action Swings_V
- Sergio Garcia, PGA : Z-Action Swings_G
- Seve Ballesteros, PGA : Z-Action Swings_B
- Steve Stricker, PGA : Z-Action Swings_SS
- Tiger Woods, PGA : Z-Action Swings_W
- Tom Watson, PGA : Z-Action Swings_WW
- Walter Hagen, PGA :
- Zack Johnson, PGA : Z-Action Swings_J
A sample selection of information contained within this website.
The "Notable Swings" page (link on the left) contains video clips of:
- Carl Spackler - Bushwood CC
- Katharine Hepburn
- Fred Astair
- Charles Barkley
- Bob Hope - "back you fools"
The "Greatest Game Ever Played" page (link on the left) contains info about an excellent movie on the game.
- Frances Ouimet
- Ted Ray
- Harry Vardon
The "Game Improvement Helpers"or (G--I--H) page (link on the left) contains info on such areas as: Grip Conditions, "K" LEGS, Green Side Rough, Relaxed Back Leg, Handle-Shaft-ClubHead, Impact vs. Address, Ben Hogan Advice,Aim and Impact bag uses, and more.
The "Putting Matters" page (link on the left) contains info on:
- The Stricker Way
- Finding a Way To Make Putts
- Horton Smith's Psychology of Putting
- Hunt the Cup
- TeeDot drill
- My Take - 91st PGA Championship
The "Golf Tips" page (link on the left) contains printable articles: "Simple Short Strokes" and "Tips on Begining Golf."
The "Fitness Center" page (link on the left) contains info on: "The BTN Program" and "GS SretchSheets (3)."
The "The Match" (Hogan vs. Snead) group of links (on the left) allows you to follow the match, shot by shot. Watch how the shots are made.
The "Golf Course Gallery" page (link on the left) contains images of:
- Cypress Point Golf Club
- Augusta National
- Old Ranch Country Club
- "St. Andrews Visited."
The "Join Email Roster" page (link on the left) allows you to add your e-mail address to my private roster.From time to time, I will be sending articles for hopefully your enjoyment and/or improvement in your golf games.
The list is for my use only, your e-mail address will always be kept private, never sold, traded or transferred to ANYONE. Deleting your name/e-mail address from the list can be done at any time.
This site best viewed at 1024x768 pixel screen resolution.
Article Document Attachments may require the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
CLICK HERE to Get Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE!